A day full of fun football based activities including arrival activities, technique training sessions and many player challenges.
Also giving basic knowledge in all aspects of football. We also run small sided matches and tournaments. soccer schools are for boys and girls aged 5-14 years and are suitable for any ability.
A day full of football-based activities including warm-up and reaction games, technique training sessions that focus on improving passing, dribbling, shooting, attacking and defending along with world player challenges to practice technique and also small-sided matches and tournaments. Soccer Schools are for boys and girls aged 5–14 years and are suitable for any ability.
- Warm-up and reaction games
- Technique training sessions – passing, dribbling, shooting, attacking and defending
- World player challenges to practise techniques
- Small sided matches and tournaments
- Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm
- Cost: £13 per child (in advance) – £15 per child (on the day)
- Plus Active Kids Camp cost: £15 per child (in advance) – £17 per child (on the day)
- Location: John of Gaunt School, BA14 9EH
- Football kit or tracksuit, football boots and training shoes (shin pads are advised)
- Packed lunch (no nut-based foods), plenty to drink
- When the camps are finished, children travel back to Active Kids Camp site either by the town council minibus or via a walking bus.