Hotshots Tennis Camp
HotShots Tennis Camp has been developed to provide children of all abilities a chance to develop key fundamental skills by taking part in fun games, drills and competitions. Our fun packed mornings will consist of free play, coaching, developing key tennis skills and taking part in team and individual games whilst having fun at the same time.
HotShots Tennis Camps provide children of all abilities to develop key skills by taking part in fun game, drills and competitions. For ages 5 – 14 years, our fun mornings include free play, coaching, team and individual games.
- Team games
- Individual games
- Free play
- Time: 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Cost: £10 per child (in advance) – £12 per child (on the day)
- Plus extended day cost: £17 per child in advance
- Location: John of Gaunt, Wingfield Road
- Bring snacks (no nut-based food)
- Plenty to drink
- Sports clothes & trainers
- When the camps are finished, the Trowbridge Town Council minibus is provided to transport children back to the Active Kids Camp site.
The team were amazing with the children. Everyone had a fantastic time. It was amazing how all the children were as good as gold for the team. We will be back for another party next year!Vicky Roberts