Active Kids Camp
Active Kids Camp are designed to entertain, stimulate and educate children aged 4* –12 years, whilst also giving them confidence and improving their skills.
* 4 year olds must already be attending primary school
Active Kids Camp take place during school holidays, run by qualified Sports Coaches, all with enhanced DBS checks and First Aid Training.
We provide a range of inspirational activities for your children, where they can meet other, learn and have fun! The days are held in local schools in and around Trowbridge.
- Time: 9.00am – 3.15pm
- Cost: £15 per child per day (week long bookings only)
- Location: Clarendon Academy, Frome Road, Trowbridge, BA14 0DJ
- Don’t forget a packed lunch!
- Clothing and footwear appropriate for sport activities
Please Note at the present time we are not offering our Breakfast Club Service
Fuel up for Kids Camp! Join the Active Trowbridge team and start your day with a healthy breakfast of toast and cereals, before main registration:
- Time: 8.00am – 8.30am
- Cost: £2 per morning
- Location: John of Gaunt, Wingfield Road, Trowbridge, BA14 9EH
- Please note Breakfast Club is pre-book only